Spicy Peanut Tofu Bowls
If you asked me what I eat when I’m just being regular me in my regular life, like, not trying to make anything impressive for a blog or a brand partner or a cool Instagram picture, I would say PEANUT TOFU BOWLS.
This has been my real-life meal prep lifesaver over the last few months.
And it is complex in salty-sweet flavor and sticky-crunchy texture, and loaded with nutritious good stuff, but also quite simple.
How to make Spicy Peanut Tofu Bowls
Step 1: Make a sheet pan of tofu (don’t wanna bake? other methods here).
Step 2: Make a sheet pan of veggies.
Step 3: Whip up a peanut sauce. If you love yourself, make a double batch so you can freeze some for later.
Step 4: Make rice. Assemble. And serve. Or pack away for lunches!
- use chicken instead? yes.
- try mushrooms or green beans or carrots instead? yes.
- use cauliflower rice or quinoa? yes.
- use almond butter instead of peanut butter? yes.
- use a different sauce altogether, like any one of these 16 sauces that make everything better? yes.
Really, this is a recipe, but this is also a lifestyle. And I say that with only 5% facetiousness.
This a weekly meal prep lifestyle that is keeping me eating well-balanced lunches on the reg during the happy-busy days of November and December. Do you feel me or do you feel me.
Other favorite tofu / peanut sauce situations:
- The Very Best Peanut Sauce (the sauce that started it all!)
- Spicy Sesame Zoodles with Crispy Tofu
- Firecracker Vegan Lettuce Wraps (these will change your life)
- Quinoa Crunch Salad with Peanut Dressing
- Spicy Peanut Soba Noodle Salad
So easy, so low-key, SO VERY DELICIOUS! My favorite way to roll.
Check out our video for how to make Peanut Tofu Bowls: